Monday, July 7, 2014

My 10 or Less Favorite Cartoon Theme Songs

This is my 10 or less favorite cartoon theme songs list. I'm not going to add the more well known songs like Duck Tales, Spongebob or Rugrats. Instead it is a list of the underrated, forgotten and just old shows. Makings these list always feel like I am forgetting to add something that completely skips my mind. Comment below what you think should be added and let me know how you like my list.

Pepper Ann is a Disney cartoon that appeared in the 90s and this theme song makes my list easily.

Favorite Lyric: She's like one in a milliON!!

Winnie The Pooh! That classic Disney whimsy that children have grown to love. What exactly is a Pooh though?

Favorite Lyric: Chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff.

Sonic the Hedgehog had about four cartoons so far and all of the theme songs are pretty decent but these two are my favorite.

Favorite Lyric: He's the fastest thing ALIVVVeeeEEEE!

Sonic Underground theme song may be my favorite out of all the Sonic series. It's just damn good and so epic.

Favorite Lyric: Leaders of the freedom fight!

CatDog was certainly fun to try to sing along with back in the day. Tried to learn these lyrics and show off to your friends when you went to school! Oh yeah, I did that!!! Or at least I tried.

Favorite Lyric: CatDog, CatDog. Alone in the world with a little CatDog.


The OutKast rapper, Andre 3000, blew my mind with this song and this show. Class of 3000 had many great songs but the theme song ceratinly caught my attention. I posted the full song below and it is fun and groovy track to get your feet moving.They should bring back this show!

Favorite Lyric: Be yourself cause/ No one else can/ Take your seat at Cool School!

No comments:

Post a Comment